FREE SHIPPING ON $25+
VivaCare Women's Hand Drawn Cute Unicorn Mother Daughter Hoodie With Matching Face Mask
Ship To An Address - FREE ($25 MIN)
100% Washable and Reusable
- Wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Hand wash or Machine Wash
- Best, if dried under direct sunlight
- Easy to carry and easy to wash & dry
This have been manufactured with 100% Ring Spun Cotton fabric. The material provides a comfortable feel. It is irritation-free, skin-friendly and breathable. Suitable for both machine and hand wash, and can be reused. The material of the mask makes it extremely lightweight and easy to carry. The face cover has adjustable loops to provide a personalized fit.
Delivery Time & Costs
At VivaCare, we personally commit to our customer satisfaction with a wide product selection hand-made in our premises, a great quality, dedicated service as well as fast delivery
- Ready in 1 – 2 day(s)
We print and make everything in-house
- Low shipping fees
- Express shipping available
If you need peace of mind or are in a rush, use our tracked 1-2 working day delivery service (after manufacturing time)
Pollution Mask or surgical mask should not be shared between people. These masks are not intended for medical, surgical, and industrial purposes. It does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. The mask is not suitable for usage by children below 3 years of age.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly from the actual color of the product.
Now you know where you can find a reliable and safe mask online.
Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept returns or exchanges
- CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.